Tuesday, April 29, 2008

AN UPDATE...

Hey. Hey. Since the anonymous commenter from the previous post asked so nicely...

As you can see from the PROGRESS BAR to the right, I am almost finished with the second draft of ADVENTURES IN MILK. This draft has been quite a challenge. One of the notes I got was to remove one of the characters. I thought it might be an easy task, but I must have woven him into the story more than I thought. I miss the character but, it really does help simplify the script and I actually was thinking he didn't fit while I was writing the first draft, but by the end I found a way to integrate him and give him an important role in the climax. When they say 'kill your babies' it's not only ideas, it's characters too.

On a slightly side note... I realize that my posting here is few are far between. The reason (excuse?) is that legally I cannot say too much about the project. Yeah, I know, awesome to have a blog about a project you can't really talk about or show art from. Ha. So, what I've decided to do is start another Blog! Yeah!

I have been working on getting a short live-action film going. I want to shoot it this summer so hopefully the posts will come faster and more frequently. Plus, it's MY project and I can blab about it as much as I want. So there. Anyway, if you're interested you can find the new blog HERE. I hope you find it entertaining and informative.

Meanwhile, I will keep updating this blog as long as the law allows!

Thanks for sticking around!
Chris

1 comment:

  1. There are countless secrets in The Elder Scrolls Online waiting for players to explore. But before that, they'd better buy some ESO Gold in case they need it from time to time.

    Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/eso-gold

    ReplyDelete